Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 31 - Week 5

Oh what a start to the day.  Eve was lying so quietly under my desk chewing on what I thought was a toy and suddenly there was a YELP!  OMG she chewed right through my computer electrical cord and was given a shock!  Is she ok?  What do I do?  Call Linda of BC Guide Dogs!  What do you know she's never had a dog get an electric shock!  Why am I the first???  She will call the Vet and call me back.  In the meantime, I did a search on the web.  Big mistake!  Is there really a chance her lungs can fill with a fluid and she can die!  OMG I am freaking out!  Linda called back to advise that as long as she was still able to eat and doesn't show any signs of pain then she is fine!  This little one gets into everything! 
She also discovered a new trick today while I was in the shower.  She can now easily hop onto the sofa.  No problem.  Just a little jump and up she gets and off go the pillows.  When I called her name she just hid her face and pretended not to hear me.  NO FURNITURE!  She is such a handful.  She also knows that when my alarm goes off it is time to get up.  Any other time I can tell her to go bahe isck to sleep and she does.  But as sooon as that alarm goes off...that's it.  She wants me out of bed and now!  She wants her breakfast!
She sure is cute and getting cuter every day.  Her coat has got quite a bit lighter as well.  OMG I think I love her!  Especially when she is sleeping.  Check out this photo with my niece Levi!

No comments:

Post a Comment