Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 38 - Week 6

I'm going to share some news...this week I told Eve that I loved her!  YUP I did it!  Some people don't like to say those words and some say it all the time.  Some pretend to love and some open their hearts to love!  I love the word LOVE.  And yes, I love my little puppy Eve!  I'm going to admit it...it is going to be very hard giving her up!  We spend 24/7 together.  She's my little buddy and I'll say it again...I love her!
We are off to the Vet this evening to get her shots.  After today she will be free to play with other dogs.  She is going to love it.  She's been pretty sheltered here downtown!
We did go for a great walk with Tucker on the weekend and she enjoyed herself very much.  She was exhausted that night.  She is growing so much.  I can barely lift her now and when she sits on my lap she is very uncomfortable because there is no room.  She's fun to cuddle with. 
Well I'm definitely painting a different picture of Eve from the one where she is a fireball.  Don't get me wrong...she is still a handful! 
This is a picture of all the pennies collected so far from all of us puppy raisers.  It is difficult to make out but it is jars and baskets of pennies The money goes to the raising of these puppies.  Eve's jar collected by Lexus' class is in the far right side.  She titled it "Pennies for Eve".  Keep those pennies coming as I'm almost the top collector!  Thanks Susanne for giving up your penny collection!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, I am following your blog....you are amazing! My email address is beverlyfehr@shaw.ca

    Bev

    ReplyDelete