Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 7 - Week 1

The weekend can not possibly be over!  I need more sleep.  I say this as my little angel naps at my side.  It's still quite difficult to go anywhere as she doesn't like to walk much.  I won't be able to carry her much longer she has grown so much in 7 days! 
We hopped in the car on Saturday to drive to Ikea in Coquitlam.  What a mistake.  What was I thinking!  First off, she was so stressed in the car that eventually she cried her self to sleep and Ikea was so unbelievably busy that everyone wanted to meet her.  I'll save you the rest of the details but all in all we made it back to the city and met Ver for coffee.  By this point she was so mentally exhausted she slept the whole visit.  Today she spent an hour with Ver and I think she had a lot of fun cause as soon as I put her in the car she fell fast asleep. 
Well we made it through the first week and I can already tell that it is going to be very difficult to let her go!  However, I cannot lie, this has been a really challenging week.  I know it is going to get easier but this potty training is really hard! 
This week we are off to get her next round of shots and our first obedience training class.  We will keep you all posted on our progress. 
This is a picture of Eve checking out the doggy park below.  She can always hear me taking her photo and she turned around to catch me.  What an adorable puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment