Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 29 - Week 5 (October 2010)

I love this puppy when she is calm and sweet!  Why does she turn into a little terror?  I told her today that I'm tired of fighting with her!  Hopefully she listened.  I write this as she lies sleeping with her head at my side.
My little California girl does not like the rain one bit.  A big rain storm rolled in today and whenever I had to take her out she would stay under cover to go to the bathroom.  She refused to go in the rain.  I did drag her out for a 20 minute walk.  It was her best walk ever!  She walked so quickly and nicely and when we rounded the corner for home she ran all the way to the door.  All soak and wet!  She slept most of the day.  It was one of those rainy, stay inside and nap days.  Unfortunately I had to work but at least I didn't have much interruption except for meal times.
We met up with Janel, Penny and John for lunch yesterday.  OMG she barked 3 times in the restaurant!  I felt I had to leave and John said not to worry about it.  As long as the barking wasn't coming from the kitchen it was all good! LOL.  I think I need to loosen up and not get so uptight. 
Eve is behaving in the car although she did test me this weekend.  I put her in her place and we had a nice fairly quiet ride.  If only I could stop her barking!  I will keep working on it. 
This is a great shot of Eve and Janel!  Janel is so great with her!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment