Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 59 - Week 9 - THE OFFICE

The past couple of days, puppy Eve has decided that she needs to be close to me at all times.  There is a box in my office and she has now decided that if she cannot sit on my lap while I am working then she will somehow make herself fit on top of this box (check out the picture below).  That way she can be as close as possible to me with the extra height!  She is such a nut!
She really is hating these record breaking cold temperatures!  Can you blame her?  Once she gets going though she is fine with it and had a blast at the park with two other dogs who were brave enough to venture in the frigid cold.
She is now sitting on my lap with her head on my shoulder.  How I am able to type I don't know!  Great...SLOBBER all over the key board!  She loves watching the screen of the computer.  She is very fascinated with it all!

We are having little Janel come over tonight and we are super duper excited!  Can't wait to wake up to all the snow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment