Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 46 - Week 7 - THE CUDDLER

My little pumpkin has really grown up this week...or so I thought.  She is a lot more calm, doesn't bark much and not much biting either...until today!  What happened today?  She definitely is a sweet heart though and what I love about her is that she is a real cuddler!  I was working on my computer this afternoon and she wouldn't leave me until I picked her up and let her sit on my lap.  She doesn't really fit but somehow she makes her self comfy and leans her head up on the computer and goes to sleep.  That can't be comfortable! 

We went for a really fun walk to the UBC Endowment lands today.  I've never been there if you can believe it.   Eve had a blast.  I love taking her off leash.  She loves it !  When we got home she had a really long afternoon nap...actually we both did.

She loves to sit in the lobby of my building and wait for everyone to come home so she can say hello.  It is so cute.  She sits there so nicely and quietly.  She even knows how to check the mail and goes straight for my mailbox and after I open it up she pulls the mail out...then tears it up!

Eve is now weighing in at 31.8 lbs.  She had her eyes checked this week and as far as I know it went well.
I almost forgot to mention that she had a play date on Sunday with Kobe.  They had a blast!  Can't wait for more walks with Kobe! 

James & Eve


No comments:

Post a Comment