Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 1 with Andrea and puppy Eve.

When I arrived at the airport to pick up Eve it was love at first sight.  Eve and Maggie arrived safe and sound from San Fransisco and Eve came straight into my arms before I even knew if she was mine.  What an afternoon we had!  She played and chewed and peed and poohed!  All indoors!  Oh what fun!  Every time I would take her outside she was very afraid of the big bad city.  She wouldn't walk, she wouldn't move and she definitely was not going to the bathroom.  Not even after 45 minutes outside.  Back indoors and wow my sister was right when she said that the pup would chew everything.  I don't think there is anything she hasn't chewed.  Including the tusk from my wooden Elephant I purchased in Thailand!  She also discovered how to pick up her bowl full of water.  I've done a lot of mopping today...3 times to be exact!
We attempted another walk this evening and I carried her for about 6 blocks.  At the end of the walk she gingerly attempted a 1/2 block walk.  She is now fast asleep in her new bed and I am praying she sleeps through the night, but I think that is wishful thinking. 
Love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment