Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 119 - Week 18 SMILES (Jan 23, 2011)

One of my favourite things about Puppy Eve is the smiles she puts on everyone's faces!  As we walk down the streets of Vancouver every day, this little one makes people of all ages smile!  It really is a wonderful site and I never really took much notice of it in the beginning.  Probably because it was stressful just taking her out for a walk. Remember those days?  I couldn't even get her to walk a block and I felt trapped in my condo for weeks!  Times have changed.  Now I notice the big smiles of everyone who sees her.  It is amazing how this animal can bring such joy to people.  She is pretty gorgeous if I do say so myself!
She is pretty well mannered now especially in public.  It is easy to take her anywhere.  She loves friday night drinks at the bar and weekend hockey games at the pub.  And yes she gets a lot of attention everywhere she goes.  She is definitely loved by all...just take a look at the smiles on these faces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment