Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 110 - Week 16 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Jan 14 2010)

Happy 6 month birthday to my little baby, Eve!  AND Happy 15th birthday to my beautiful niece, Makayla!  Hugs, love and kisses!
After 4 weeks off, it was back to Obedience class today!  Considering the time off, she did pretty well.  We are now in a class of 17 dogs!  WOW it is a lot of distraction.  By the end of the class, Eve sleept for hours.  She is mentally exhausted after the classes.  But overall, I must say I was very proud of her.  We do have a few things to work on...recall (Eve sit, stay, come).  The sit and stay is very good but running off to the other puppies instead of to me...NOT SO GOOD!  "Down" is another one we have to work on. She understands it but only does it when she feels like it. 
6 months old!  She is growing up so quickly!  We must run...we are going out for drinks tonight.  This is Eve in my dad's closet.  She loves small, dark spaces to sleep in!
Until next time...Andrea & Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment